In-Stock Now: Zum Steel Balance Bikes
If you can walk you can ride.
Balance Bikes by ZUM have no pedals and no training wheels. The ZUM Bike uses a foot to floor motion as a means of propulsion. The Bike is perfect for developing coordination and balance without the anxiety of training wheels. By learning balance first, the transition from the ZUM Balance Bike to a traditional geared bicycle with pedals is made VERY easy.
* Frame is designed to accommodate smaller riders
* Rubber handgrips to protect little hands and the end of the handlebar from scuffs.
* Ergonomically designed, back swept handlebars with safety pad on stem
* Sealed bearings for maintenance free, silent and smooth running wheels.
* All terrain, rubber, air inflated tires on steel hub and spoke wheels, make for a durable smooth ride.
* High grade steel components including quill stem and double bearing head set.
* Padded Vinyl Seat
* Adjustable Seat Height (Adjustable from 14.5 to 18 inches from the floor)
* Adjustable Handlebars (Adjustable from 22.5 to 23.5 inches from the floor)
*Non Toxic Painted finish with colorful graphics
* CPSIA Certified
* Dimensions: 33.5 inches long, 23 inches tall, handlebar width – 16.5 inches, seat/frame width – 5.5 inches
* Weight: 9 lbs 8 oz
* Assembles easily with tools included.
* Recommended age range 3+ not to exceed 80 lbs.